Enhanced Wellness Living is offering Virtual Online Consultations, our goal is to continue to support our patients and to help keep your health and plans on track. To schedule your new patient consultation, wellness consultation, nutritional consultation, or any other appointment you may need please contact us at 601-724-7885, Info@EnhancedWellness.com, or the “Get Started” form, on our site. Learn more! Videos from Kelly Engelmann
4/30/2020 Attention Enhanced Wellness Living Patients:
We are thrilled to announce that as of 4/28/2020 we have begun to slowly and safely reopen our Enhanced Wellness Living clinic.
In accordance with the Mississippi State Department of Health, we will adhere to strict guidelines to ensure the continued safety and health of our patients and our medical team.
Enhanced Wellness Living will continue to offer Virtual Health Telemedicine consultations. Additionally, we will offer in-clinic visits for the medical treatments which require in-person care. Our goal is to continue to provide dependable care to our patients while maintaining health for you and our team through limiting traffic in the clinic.
Contact us at Info@EnhancedWellness.com, 601-364-1132, or by completing the “Get Started Today” form on EnhancedWellness.com to schedule your consult with Kelly.
Clinic Visits: If a clinic visit is necessary the following steps will be required:
- All patients will receive a COVID 19 screening phone call the day prior to their appointment. Patients exhibiting symptoms will be provided with appropriate resources and their appointment will be rescheduled.
- All patients will be screened at the entry of the clinic prior to being admitted into the clinic.
- All patients will complete thorough handwashing at the time of entry to the clinic.
- All medical staff and patients will be required to wear masks throughout their time in the clinic. Please bring a mask, if you do not have a mask one will be provided.
Additional Safety Precautions:
Enhanced Wellness Living will resume normal business hours of Monday-Thursday, 8am-5pm and Friday, 8am-12pm.
The clinic doors will remain locked at all times to ensure proper screening prior to entry.
We will limit entry and number of visitors to ensure safe distancing and will not exceed 10 total people in the clinic at any time.
Clinic Visit Services & Procedures:
GAINSWave, P-Shot/O-Shot, IV Therapy, Pellet Therapy, Lab Draws, InBody scans. We will continue to update as appropriate. Please contact us if you have any questions about specific procedures.
We will continue to offer curbside pickup of supplements orders Monday-Thursday, 9am-1pm, and Friday, 9am-12pm. Please contact us at Info@EnhancedWellness.com or 601-364-1132 to place your order. We can also ship your order directly to you. Be sure to check LiveLifeWellSupplements.com for ordering as well.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions, would like to schedule an appointment, or need to order supplements.
We look forward to seeing you and supporting you in living life well!
The Enhanced Wellness Living Team
3.23.2020 Attention Enhanced Wellness Living Patients, a letter from Kelly Engelmann
It is with a heavy heart that I send out this announcement to our Enhanced Wellness Living Family. Know that our team is doing everything possible to make sure your plan of care stays on track and modified as needed during this unprecedented time.
I am such a face-to-face person, however, in order to limit the spread of COVID-19, the Mississippi Department of Health has requested that all non-emergent medical care be conducted via telemedicine when possible. Going forward, we will conduct all office visits via a HIPAA (privacy) compliant, telemedicine video conferencing platform.
We are unable to test for the COVID-19 virus in the clinic. If you are symptomatic with cough, fever, and shortness of breath, please seek care locally at one of the testing sites. UMC is now offering drive-thru testing on the Mississippi Fair Grounds. Please read this article to help you understand how to facilitate that process https://bit.ly/3a8xF3f
If you have a non-emergent medical issue, please call the office at 601-364-1132. You may also reach out to us via the patient portal app with messaging or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Steps we are taking to ensure that we continue to support our patients while protecting you all and ourselves at this time.
- As of 3/23/2020, our clinic will be closed to the public. We will continue to report to the clinic each day for as long as is safe to do so. All patient consultations and appointments will take place virtually. Complete the “Get Started Today” form on our site or email email@example.com to schedule your appointment.
- Supplements*-please email Info@EnhancedWellness.com or see LiveLifeWellSupplements.com to place your order. Your orders will be available for curbside pickup in front of our building (we recommend picking up during business hours) or we can ship them to you. Orders will be shipped at noon the following day Monday-Friday. We are working on your behalf to secure as many of the supplements that we believe we all need now and in the coming weeks, however, supplements are selling out quickly, we will continue to update you on our inventory and encourage you to order now.
- We will continue to follow the CDC and Mississippi Department of Health guidance and provide you with information from reputable, cited medical resources.
- The Enhanced Wellness team is here to support you! We are posting updates and videos to our Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube sites. We are living in an ever-changing environment and will continue to be a source of reassurance, support, education, and wellness. We encourage you to stick with your wellness plan. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all!
We will be providing updates as we have new, actionable information.
Now is the time to dig into your wellness plans. Maintain focus on building strength through your food and nutrition, staying hydrated, taking your supplements, getting sunlight and time outdoors, maintaining a regular exercise routine, limiting stressors such as too much screen time, staying connected with family and friends, and cultivating positivity in all that you do!
Please stay safe and know that Enhanced Wellness Living is committed to you and your health and will continue to provide your cutting-edge medical care during these very difficult times.
The locations of the testing sites have been disclosed. They are as follows:
COVID-19 Coronavirus Testing Fast Track Locations:
Trace Urgent Care – Attala
N.P. Housecalls – Clarke
Shubuta Clinic – Clarke
Enterprise Clinic – Clarke
Medical Group of Quitman – Clarke
Forrest General Hospital/Hattiesburg Clinic – Forrest
Neshoba General Hospital – Neshoba
St. Dominic / MEA Old Canton Rd – Hinds
Med Plus Urgent Care – Lee
Med Plus Urgent Care – Itawamba
Gulfport Memorial – Harrison
UMMC (3/24) – Hinds at the Mississippi Fair Grounds as mentioned prior.
Magnolia Medical Center – Alcorn
In health and wellness,
FNP-BC, MSN, MSMS, FAAFM, ABAAHP
3.20.2020 Updates from Enhanced Wellness Living
As always, we are here to support you! We understand that there are many unanswered questions at this time. Kelly wanted to share some resources to help you stay healthy and calm!
This information is what we know as of today about COVID-19 Coronavirus (video recorded on 3/19/2020), please understand that the situation is very fluid and we are making changes daily based on the information we are receiving.
We are staying true to sharing knowledge from accurate resources to bring calm to the situation and to avoid adding to hype and hearsay around COVID-19 Coronavirus.
First and foremost! If you are on a plan, stick with your plan! If you are having trouble finding what you need for your plan reach out to Sherie, Nutrition.EnhancedWellness@gmail.com, and she will happily walk you through ways to modify your plan.
We are here for you! Our phones (601-364-1132) are crazy so if you are trying to reach us please leave us a message and we will get back to you! You can also email, Info@EnhancedWellness.com.
Use your Enhanced Wellness app! Search “MPN Patient Portal” and download to your phone. If you are not set up, let us know.
Virtual Visits-Nurse Practitioner and Functional Medicine Practitioner, Kelly Engelmann, is hosting online new patient visits, wellness consultations, and any other consultation you need! Sherie is also able to hold nutrition visits online.
Stay the course! You Wellness Plan ensures you are staying ahead and protecting your immune system! If you need a pep talk, we are here for you!
We have fully restocked supplements! Please send supplement orders to Info@EnhancedWellness.com and we can ship to you. Shipments are sent out by 12pm CST daily, Monday-Friday. Also check https://livelifewellsupplements.com/
Supplement Change-the manufacturer of Argentyn silver changed in 2019, therefore the label is changing. This is not related to Covid-19/Coronavirus. We have what you need!
We have supplements from all different vendors because we use the best of the best! A few that we have in stock include, Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C, N-Acetyl Cysteine, X-Viromen, Fit D, Orthobiotic, Zinc Glycinate, Colostrum, Viral Defense, and Selenoplex.
Nutrition & Groceries:
We are still seeing lots of fruits and veggies at local grocery stores. Support local economy as you can! Try ordering your food and picking up.
Juicing is a great strategy for your immune system! You can juice and freeze it. Boost your natural immunity with enzymes and minerals.
Protein! We are not seeing meats in stores right now. We have protein powder, which you can use to make delicious smoothies. Protein Complete, Fit Food, Super Greens (proteins + greens!), VegaPro
Our family uses Green Chef as this is great as a buffer to stay on track with your health goals. We order enough for 3 meals/week. See link below, first 13 people to order receive 25 off their first order!
Juice Plus+ is available and there is a link below to order directly. These fruit/vegetable/berry extract compounds are a great way to get your nutrients.
Health & Wellness Tips:
-Stay hydrated! This ensures you keep your energy up, avoid headaches, and keep your natural immune system working for you.
-Get outside! Connecting to nature is powerful! Take a walk, ride your bike, get fresh air.
-Stay calm! Stress weakens your immune system, therefore remaining calm is imperative.
-Use your EWLMembers.com portal! If you do not have access to your portal yet, reach out to us, Info@EnhancedWellness.com
Your health is important, as an Enhanced Wellness Living Member you have what you need to take care of yourself.
Reach out as you need us. Leave any questions below. As always, Live Life Well!
Additional Resources and Experts we are following:
https://enhancedwellness.com/ (Our Site; complete the “Get Started” form to schedule your consultation)
https://enhancedwellness.com/local-support/ (EWL’s Partners & Resources)
https://enhancedwellness.com/covid-19-corona-virus/ (Covid-19 Information from Kelly)
https://livelifewellsupplements.com/ (Our Online Supplement Shop, use code WELL10 for 10% off your 1st order!)
https://www.facebook.com/EnhancedWellnessLiving/ (Our FB page with frequent updates)
https://www.instagram.com/enhancedwellnessliving/ (Our Instagram with frequent updates)
https://covidactnow.org/ (A site founded to look at how COVID-19 is impacting each region of the US)
https://kelly2.juiceplus.com/us/en (Juice Plus+)
http://greenchef.com/invite/x9gnx7 (Green Chef)
http://pinelake.org/leadership/member/1208569/ (Pinelake Church, Jeff Holland)
https://www.facebook.com/DavidPerlmutterMd/ (Dr. David Perlmutter provides daily Covid-19/Coronavirus updates)
*MS State Department of Health 877-978-6453
Info@EnhancedWellness.com (Schedule consultations, order supplements, register for our Educational Portal)
Nutrition.EnhancedWellness@gmail.com (Contact Sherie for questions on your current nutrition plan)
I am sure you are aware of, and have concerns about, COVID-19, the Coronavirus. I want to take a moment to offer some background information on the virus, how we are responding to this situation at Enhanced Wellness Living, and what you can do to prevent infection, and provide some treatment recommendations, should you acquire the illness.
Additionally, many of you have the diagnosis of Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (CIRS), which may pose an additional risk. I will address this special population as well.
This will be a very long email so take a deep breath, my desire is to provide you with some quality information so that you can feel confident in the action you are taking to be proactive with your health. It goes without saying that Enhanced Wellness Living has your best interest at heart and will do our best at regular intervals to keep you up to date with the best information I can get my hands on. We are closely following the CDC guidelines as well as the leaders in the Functional and Integrative world. Please follow us on Facebook and Instagram for regular updates.
COVID-19 Background (from cdc.gov)
The World Health Organization has officially announced a pandemic due to the outbreak of a respiratory disease caused by a novel (new) coronavirus that was first detected in China and which has now been detected in more than 100 locations internationally, including in the United States. The virus has been named “SARS-CoV-2” and the disease it causes has been named “coronavirus disease 2019” (abbreviated “COVID-19”).
Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses that are common in people and many different species of animals, including camels, cattle, cats, and bats. Rarely, animal coronaviruses can infect people and then spread between people such as with MERS-CoV, and now with this new virus (named SARS-CoV-2).
The complete clinical picture with regard to COVID-19 is not fully known. Reported illnesses have ranged from very mild (including some with no reported symptoms) to severe, including illness resulting in death. While information so far suggests that most COVID-19 illness is mild, a report external icon out of China suggests serious illness occurs in 16% of cases. Older people and people of all ages with severe underlying health conditions — like heart disease, lung disease, and diabetes, for example — seem to be at higher risk of developing serious COVID-19 illness.
Common COVID-19 Questions & Tips:
The virus causes respiratory illness (flu-like) with symptoms such as, cough, fever, malaise – lack of energy – feeling “bad”, and Pneumonia in severe cases.
At the time that we are sending this, there are currently over 3,000 cases of coronavirus infections in the US with that number changing daily. Healthcare professionals are trying to treat the COVID- 19 symptomatically – treating cough, lung issues, infections with anti-viral medications and chloroquine – but there is no current treatment of choice. There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease, but development of one is being expedited.
Who’s at risk?
Most all of us are at risk of catching this virus if we’re exposed to a carrier – someone that we come into close contact with or through touching a surface that has oral saliva droplets or nasal discharge on it from an infected person who has touched it. However, those at highest risk are:
-Those with long-term health conditions like heart disease, diabetes, liver/kidney conditions
-Those who are actively sick with a condition are at most risk of catching this virus,
especially if the condition compromised their immunity
-Those who are working or living around large populations – such as healthcare workers, nursing home residents, rescue centers, large population meetings/events/gatherings
How is its spreading?
The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person. The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. Spreading is believed to be between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6’). Through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes. These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.
Steps To Prevent Illness:
- Clean your hands often-wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick or exhibiting symptoms
- Put distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community. This is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.
- Stay home if you’re sick, except to get medical care.
- Cover coughs and sneezes. Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow. Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Keep your Vitamin D optimized, most of you are should be getting routine monitoring for your 25-OH vitamin D and the goal for modulation of the immune system is to keep your levels between 60-80. There is no value in having your values higher than that so it is important to monitor your levels.
- If you are on a specific wellness program this is the time to dig in and stay the course. You have been prescribed a specific nutrition plan for healing your specific issue and it is designed to improve your foundation of health. If you have any specific questions or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out for guidance. If it is time for your regularly scheduled visit and you do not want to get out please let us know and we can facilitate a virtual visit to meet your needs.
- Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks. Use detergent or soap and water prior to disinfection. To disinfect: Most common EPA-registered household disinfectants will work. Use disinfectants appropriate for the surface. Options include: diluting your household bleach by mixing 5 tablespoons (1/3rd cup) bleach per gallon of water OR 4 teaspoons bleach per quart of water. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for application and proper ventilation. Check to ensure the product is not past its expiration date. Never mix household bleach with ammonia or any other cleanser. Unexpired household bleach will be effective against coronaviruses when properly diluted. Ensure use of alcohol solutions have at least 70% alcohol.
EWL Clinic Procedures and Protocols
We currently do not have test kits at clinic, and do NOT anticipate acquiring them. The most up to date information I have at the moment is that St D has designated the Old Canton Rd MEA as a testing site.
The clinic will follow cleaning guidelines for health care facilities and employ measures to reduce risk of transmission.
If you decide to seek care at clinic – while experiencing symptoms resembling the flu – please alert clinic staff beforehand and you MUST wear a mask when entering the facility.
In addition to clinical visits, we are offering Virtual Online Consultations, our goal is to keep your health and plans on track, whether your appointments take place in person or online. We will continue to support our patients! To schedule your appointment please contact us at 601-724-7885, Info@EnhancedWellness.com, or the “Get Started” form, on our site.
Additional Resources and Experts we are following:
What can I do to strengthen my immune system?
• Stay hydrated. Drinking plenty of water helps to keep your protective mucous barrier in your nasal passage from drying out.
• Make sure you are getting good sleep. Studies have shown that getting 5 hours of sleep a night can make you as much as 9 times more likely to get a flu. So, a good night’s sleep means better immunity. Strive for 7 – 9 hours.
• Manage stress, getting nervous and “freaked out” does not help your immune system. It literally shifts you into “fight or flight” and that weakens your host defense. If you are under chronic stress from work or family situations, take steps to reduce the stress response with meditation or doing deep breathing techniques a few times a day, like box breathing. (Inhale 4 seconds -hold 4 seconds-exhale 4 seconds-hold 4 seconds.) Even relaxing baths and a little aromatherapy can help.
• Eating healthy and better beverage alternatives! – increase fresh veggies, if eating meat try to get organic or free-range; eat 1 or 2 fruits servings per day; drastically decrease your consumption of sugar and refined carbs, like baked goods, desserts, soft drinks; and fruit juices. Better beverage alternatives to consider are sparkling waters, healthy milk alternatives such as flax milk, and coconut water (high in electrolytes).
• Get moderate exercise – it reduces stress and actually stimulates immune function.
Daily Preventive Measures: Oral Natural Compounds
There are a number of natural compounds that possess anti-viral properties and improve immune response. Please note, none of these agents have been studied in coronavirus specifically.
1. N-Acetyl Cysteine Ortho-Molecular – 1000 mg twice per day has been shown to reduce symptoms and improve immunity.
S De Flora, C Grassi, L Carati. Attenuation of influenza-like symptomatology and improvement of cell-mediated immunity with long-term N-acetylcysteine treatment
European Respiratory Journal 1997 10: 1535-1541
Geiler J1, Michaelis M, Naczk P, Leutz A, Langer K, Doerr HW, Cinatl J Jr. N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC) inhibits virus replication and expression of pro-inflammatory molecules in A549 cells infected with highly pathogenic H5N1 influenza A virus. Biochem Pharmacol. 2010 Feb 1;79(3):413-20.
2. Pro Colostrum-LD (Sovereign Laboratories) 1 tsp twice per day to regulate inflammatory and Immune Response
He F, Tuomola E, Arvilommi H, & Salminen S. (2001, Aug). Modulation of human humoral immune response through orally administered bovine colostrum. FEMS Immunol Med Microbiol, 31 (2), 93-6.
Heodore, C., et al. (1982). Immunological Aspects of Colostrum and Milk: Development of Antibody Response to Respiratory Synctial Virus (RSV) and bovine serum albumin in the human and rabbit mammary gland. Raven Press, NY.
Palmer, E. L. Et. Al. (1980) Antiviral Activity of Colostrum and Serum Immunoglobulin A and G. Journal of Medical Virology, 5, 123-129.
Harper, H. A., et. Al. (1977). Analysis of immunoglobulin and how they work in the defense of disease. Review of Physiology Chemistry
3. X-Viromen (Apex) 2 caps 3 times per day. X-Viromen contains thymus extract, thymus is a chemical that can be man-made or produced from the glands of cows.
Thymus extract is used for infectious diseases including recurrent respiratory infections, colds, flu, H1N1 “swine” flu, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, Epstein-Barr virus (EBV), mononucleosis, herpes and shingles, sinusitis, and AIDS/HIV. It is also used for asthma, hay fever, food allergies, cancer, rheumatoid arthritis (RA), chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), and systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE). Other uses include maintaining white cell production in cancer patients treated with radiation or chemotherapy, and preventing the effects of aging.
Calsini P, Mocchegiani E, Fabris N. The pharmacodynamics of thymomodulin in elderly humans. Drugs Exp Clin Res 1985;11:671-4.
Cavagni G, Piscopo E, Rigoli E, et al. Food allergy in children: an attempt to improve the effects of the elimination diet with an immunomodulating agent (thymomodulin). A double-blind clinical trial. Immunopharmacol Immunotoxicol 1989;11:131-42.
De Martino M, Rossi ME, Muccioli AT, Vierucci A. T lymphocytes in children with recurrent respiratory infections: effect of the use of thymostimulin on the alterations of T-cell subsets. Int J Tissue React 1984;6:223-8.
De Mattia D, Decandia P, Ferrante P, et al. Effectiveness of thymostimulin and study of lymphocyte-dependent antibacterial activity in children with recurrent respiratory infections. Immunopharmacol Immunotoxicol 1993;15:447-59.
Fiocchi A, Borella E, Riva E, et al. A double-blind clinical trial for the evaluation of the therapeutical effectiveness of a calf thymus derivative (Thymomodulin) in children with recurrent respiratory infections. Thymus 1986;8:331-9.
Galli L, de Martino M, Azzari C, et al. [Preventive effect of thymomodulin in recurrent respiratory infections in children]. Pediatr Med Chir 1990;12:229-32.
4) Plant Sterolins (Moducare from Wakunaga) – 2 caps morning, 1 cap evening. The BSS:BSSG complex is a new, natural immune modulator which has demonstrated promising results in a number of clinical trials. These important plant constituents seem to specifically target T-helper cells, and may help to restore balance between TH1 and TH2 cells. The end result of this immune modulation is an increase in TH1-related cytokines, a decrease in TH2-related cytokines, increased lymphocyte proliferation, and greater NK cell activity.
The BSS:BSSG complex has also been shown to help normalize the DHEA:cortisol ratio, which can have profound positive results on the immune system. The re-establishment of these immune parameters may be of help in numerous disease processes relating to chronic immune-mediated abnormalities, including chronic viral infections, tuberculosis, rheumatoid arthritis, allergies, cancer, and autoimmune diseases.
Breytenbach U, Bouic PJD. Flow cytometric analysis of the TH1-TH2 balance in healthy individuals and patients infected with the Human Immunodeficiency virus (HIV).
25th Annual Congress of the Physiology Society of Southern Africa; 1997.
Shearer GM, Clerici M. Cytokine profiles in HIV Type 1 disease and protection. AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses1998;14:S149-S152.
Intravenous Treatment as Preventive
IV Vitamin C 30 grams has been shown to have potent antiviral properties in high doses, and functions differently in this regard compared to oral forms of Vitamin C. There are reports of Chinese hospitals using IVC to treat coronavirus patients.
For prevention – weekly IV Vitamin C 30 grams or higher (up to 75 grams)
Oral Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C 1000mg 3 times per day for prevention or you can do an oral vitamin C flush at home with the Perq brand powder. If you would like instructions on if that method would be wise for you based on your current health condition please contact our office.
1) Glutathione (GSH) – a prescription that eliminates viral infections in several days of treatment. Please contact clinic if you would like a prescription.
This compound is so powerful that Dr Andrew Heyman Director of Integrative Medicine at George Washington University has assembled a research team to submit an application to the Concept Acceleration Program, Office of Biodefense, Research Resources & Translational Research at NIH to study this particular formulation as an effective treatment for COVID-19.
GSH is the most powerful intracellular antioxidant and directs the detoxification of a variety of electrophilic compounds and peroxides via catalysis by glutathione-S- transferases (GST) and glutathione peroxidases (GPx). An imbalance in GSH is observed in a wide range of pathologies, such as cancer, neurodegenerative diseases, cystic fibrosis (CF), several viral infections including HIV-1, as well as in aging6.
Viral infection is often associated with the redox modifications characteristic of oxidative stress. Alteration of the endogenous levels of GSH has been found in experimental infections in vitro with herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1) , Sendai virus, HIV and in vivo with influenza A virus and HSV-1. GSH levels are decreased in plasma, peripheral blood mononuclear cells and monocytes in asymptomatic HIV infected individuals and in AIDS patients.
Cyclodextrins have been shown to play a key role in the treatment and prevention of coronavirus. Infection by enveloped viruses including coronavirus and influenza virus is mediated by viral binding to cellular receptors and fusion of the viral envelope with the host cell membrane. Evidence suggests that cholesterol present in microdomains in the viral envelope and cell membrane are required for successful entry of enveloped viruses into the host cell.
3) Monolaurin (Ecological Formulas) – 600mg monolaurin, three times daily; monolaurin is glycerol monolaurate, a medium-chain fatty acid derived from coconut oil and also found in human breast milk; it possesses potent antibiotic, antiviral activity and is effective for immune support.
A fundamental defect in the immune system occurs in CIRS patients (HLA derived poor antigen presentation) that prevents adequate production of antibodies to pathogens, including viruses such as COVID-19.
Additionally, due to restricted pulmonary vasculature blood flow and high baseline levels of pulmonary inflammation, we do worry about the impact on this population. Some of our patients are far enough along in their treatment path, though, that they have corrected these underlying issues.
How do I know if I am at risk? Our only tool is the GENIE transcriptomics test, which identifies those patients with continued poor antigen presentation.
In addition to the oral preventive measures listed above, THYMOSIN ALPHA 1 has been shown to improve antigen presentation and increase antibody production to immune threats.
What are my treatments options? For prevention:
-IV Vitamin C weekly or oral formulas
For Acute Symptoms add the following:
-IV Vitamin C
-See preventive measures with special attention to X-Viramin
-See acute measures
-Consider GENIE test to stage your progress
How Do I Order These Products?
Please call our clinic at 601-264-1132 or send an order via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Call clinic to schedule IVC. You will need a serum G6PD on file (from Lab Corp or Quest).
GENIE (~$900) test can be ordered online at survivingmold.com. Your blood is drawn at clinic.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Again, in addition to clinical visits, we are offering Virtual Online Consultations, our goal is to keep your health and plans on track, whether your appointments take place in person or online. We will continue to support our patients! To schedule your appointment please contact us at 601-724-7885, Info@EnhancedWellness.com, or the “Get Started” form, on our site.
Take care and live life well!
FNP-BC, MSN, MSMS, FAAFM, ABAAHP
Enhanced Wellness Living