The Adrenal testing uses collected saliva samples to assess cortisol, DHEA/DHEA-S, 17-OH Progesterone, and total salivary! Saliva is collected over a period of 24 hours, providing a more complete information about your body’s stress response than a single test. This is ideal for people dealing with CHRONIC STRESS and Stress Related symptoms such as insomnia, anxiety and fatigue!
This testing will give your provider better measurements and greater context for your HORMONE levels than standard serum and urine testing! With more information, your provider will be able to treat your symptoms more efficiently.
If you’re experiencing these symptoms, then this testing is for you to consider!
- Fatigue or lack of energy
- Anxiety or depression
- Irritability or mood swings
- Insomnia, sleep disturbances or difficulty waking
- Poor memory or difficulty retaining information
- Muscle and joint pain or weakness
- Blood sugar dysregulation
- Osteopenia or osteoporosis
- Changes in skin integrity, easily bruising
We are proudly serving residents in the Jackson, Ridgeland, Bolton, Brandon, Canton, Clinton, Madison & Vicksburg, Mississippi area. Contact us today to schedule your consultation.