Enhanced Wellness Living’s GAINSWave Glossary
Has your quality of life and intimacy with your partner been affected by erectile dysfunction or Peyronie’s Disease (penile curvature)? Lifestyle changes in diet and exercise, combined with the safe and proven GAINSWave treatment, can dramatically improve your health and reignite your intimacy and stamina!
While a natural part of aging, this wellness concern can easily result in a compromise in not only performance, but self-confidence. GAINSWave is a cutting-edge, proven treatment, and Enhanced Wellness Living is Mississippi’s premier Wellness Clinic for this life-changing procedure!
American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine Sexual Health Certified practitioner, Kelly Engelmann, is your leading provider of Functional Medicine in Mississippi. Kelly has proven experience with a variety of healthy aging processes including the GAINSWave procedure, hair restoration, thyroid health, hormone balancing, detoxification, body composition, and so much more!
Complete our online form to sign up for your FREE Phone Consultation today!
Have questions? Contact us at EWLiving.Info@Gmail.com or 601-724-7882
What is GAINSWave?
The GAINSWave procedure is the only non-surgical, non-invasive, Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy cleared by the FDA to improve blood flow and treat erectile dysfunction and Peyronie’s disease. Utilizing high frequency, low-intensity sound waves, this proven treatment works to improve blood flow through the genitalia, combatting the effects of erectile dysfunction. These sound waves work to repair aged blood vessels, promote new blood vessel growth, and eradicate build-up of micro-plaque.
GAINSWave has no side effects, does not affect your reproductive abilities, and is scientifically proven to last up to 3 years.
GAINSWave @ Enhanced Wellness vs the Others…
If you are a potential patient ask yourself, “What type of clinic am I going to trust to administer this procedure?” This is what we do. This is what we specialize in. This is what we are experts at!
Enhanced Wellness Living was the first clinic in Mississippi to embrace and provide the GAINSWave Protocol of soundwave/shockwave therapy for treating erectile dysfunction and Peyronie’s and improving sexual health for men.
Kelly Engelmann is a trained, qualified, and experienced Nurse Practitioner and Enhanced Wellness Living (Ridgeland, Mississippi) has been successfully treating erectile dysfunction and Peyronie’s patients for years. As and A4M Sexual Health Certified practitioner, Kelly is thoroughly trained on the most cutting-edge protocols of getting to the root cause of sexual health concerns. This simple, non-invasive procedure is done in the comfortable environment of our medical clinic, has no downtime, has no side effects, requires no medications, improves sexual performance and erections, and lasts for years! The GAINSWave protocols were developed with over 40 years of clinical research which supports the effectiveness of soundwave therapy. If you want to get to the root cause of your ED and enhanced your sexual performance you have found the right place!
This is your medication and surgery-free solution with life-changing results!
How can I benefit from GAINSWave?
Any man seeking to enhance their sexual performance, improve stamina, treat Peyronie’s disease, reverse erectile dysfunction, or reignite intimacy in their relationship is the perfect candidate for GAINSWave therapy! You do not have to be struggling with these medical conditions to experience the benefits, including strengthening and maintaining erections, increasing sensation, and improving orgasm, of GAINSWave. Men of all ages have experienced life-changing results after the GAINSWave procedure!
How many treatments will I need and how long will my results last?
The Enhanced Wellness team will partner with you to develop an individual treatment plan based on your goals. We recommend wellness plans anywhere from 6-12 sound wave treatments to achieve the best possible results. Each pain-free treatment session lasts about 20 minutes and you will be able to resume normal daily activities immediately after treatment.
Results of GAINSWave therapy are proven to last up to 3 years and vary from person to person.
Is GAINSWave legitimate? Does acoustic wave therapy for erectile dysfunction work?
Yes. GAINSWave is an FDA-Cleared treatment and follows the safe and proven protocols published in numerous acoustic study clinical studies. See Studies Here:
- Radial Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy Versus Ultrasound Therapy in the Treatment of Plantar Fasciitis.
- Shockwave therapy as first-line treatment for Peyronie’s disease: a prospective study.
- Is Low-Intensity Shock Wave a Favorable Modality in The Treatment of Peyronie’s Disease?
- The Basic Physics of Waves, Soundwaves, and Shockwaves for Erectile Dysfunction.
- Evaluation of clinical efficacy, safety, and patient satisfaction rate after low-intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy for the treatment of male erectile dysfunction: an Australian first open-label single-arm prospective clinical trial.
- Low-intensity extracorporeal shock wave therapy for erectile dysfunction after radical prostatectomy: a review of preclinical studies.
- Low-intensity Extracorporeal Shock Wave Treatment Improves Erectile Function: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
- Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Using Focused Linear Low-Intensity Extracorporeal Shockwaves: Single-Blind, Sham-Controlled, Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Low-intensity shock wave therapy for erectile dysfunction and the influence of disease duration.
- Twelve-Month Efficacy and Safety of Low-Intensity Shockwave Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction in Patients Who Do Not Respond to Phosphodiesterase Type 5 Inhibitors
GAINSWave Pricing and Financing
We now offer Financing for GAINSWave! GAINSWave pricing varies by individual needs and treatments. Schedule your free phone consultation and learn more. GAINSWave costs can be supported through our Financing programs!
Contact us at EWLiving.Info@gmail.com to learn more!